Why Choose Us
Miss Premium Africa Pageantry is built on the following values;
P. U. I. L
P- partnership: a cooperative relationship between people or groups who agree to share responsibility for achieving some specific goal.
U- unity: the quality of being united into one
I- integrity: an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting
L- Love: a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
The Miss Premium Africa Pageantry team holds these values in high esteem and is always ready to ensure the emerging Queens inculcate these values and exhibit them during and after their reign.
Goals And Objectives
* To bring women from the different eight(8) physical regions of Africa to share their culture with the rest of the world.
* To build self esteem and confidence in young African women making use of both local and international platforms.
* To organise projects and events that promote African culture and African brands.
* To produce queens of integrity that are purpose driven.
* To become a global brand in pageantry know for promoting African culture and lifestyle.
* To bring up Young and patriotic Ambassadors for Peace and development in Africa and the world at large.
* To empower young females in Africa with tangible skills and trainings to make them become self employed and also contribute to the growth and development of Africa by creating employment opportunities.
* To produce intelligent and well-spoken women that can speak and affect social and economic change in Africa and the world at large.